Well known and recognised business within the industry
Fantastic opporunty to work with leading industry machinery
About Our Client
Adhesif Labels is part of Hexagon Holdings (the largest label producing group in Australasia) and boasts a purpose-built facility and market-leading levels of Capital Investment. Delivering to the major players in the ANZ FMCG sector the business is a clear market leader with a reputation built on world-class quality, delivery, flexible production capability and with an industry leading customer service proposition.
* To ensure machinery and equipment is maintained in good working order through carrying out preventative maintenance checks.
* Maintain accurate records of material details, to allow to traceability of raw materials.
* Maintain machine production records on VTMs daily - running meters, make ready meters, job change over time, downtime hours, overtime hours, overtime meters etc.
* Complete any and all required checks and additional forms where indicated.
* Complete job progress checks thoroughly.
* Ensure company procedure documents relating to this role and its duties are kept current as per actual processes.
* Within the company structure there may be a requirement to assist with other duties if necessary.
* Productivity targets are to be met and maintained.
The Successful Applicant
* Experience working in a Printing role, preferably in high quality labelling.
* Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
* Importantly you have a positive "can do" attitude and friendly disposition.
* With the latest technology throughout this company, you will need to be computer literate.
* Mechanical knowledge.
What's on Offer
A market leading salary package with a position of this type. As part of a large organisation, you have unparalleled opportunities to advance and accelerate your career with ongoing development.