Large Manufacturing & Distribution business in acquisition phase
Lead a small Finance team across multiple sites
About Our Client
This well established business has been manufacturing and distributing their huge range of specialised, industrial products throughout New Zealand, and continues to go from strength to strength becoming a major player in their industry through organic growth as well as acquisitions.
With continued rapid growth plans, this is an exciting time to join them to further your career from both a local and global perspective. The business requires an experienced Finance Manager/Controller looking to step up, with solid internal controls experience to improve processes, tidy up inventory and stock control and embed and integrate a recent acquisition. This role serves as a key conduit between financial performance of the business, and key decision making to continue to build on success.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Budgeting and forecasting;
- Financial analysis (including profitability, pricing, margin, market and adhoc)
- Organisation wide KPI and reporting;
- Cashflow management and reporting;
- Tax accounting and reporting, ensuring obligations are met;
- Regulatory reporting & compliance;
- Leadership of 4 direct reports, continuing to drive a culture of strong performance and accountability.
The Successful Applicant
Our ideal candidate is possesses the following skills and attributes:
- 5+ years experience, preferably in a large multinational/listed business;
- Demonstrated experience in manufacturing/distribution environment with product costing and large scale inventory control;
- Solid Business Partnering Skills, with the ability to form relationships across multiple sites and timezones;
- CA or CPA qualification;
- Exposure to staff management and mentoring;
- Experience in either a Greenfields environment setting up processes and teams, or in post acquisition integration;
- Proven, dedicated process improvement and value add experience;
- Proven strategic planning experience with strong communication and presentation skills;
- Strong technical understanding of accounting standards.
What's on Offer
As our ideal candidate, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, exciting opportunities for progression, international opportunities and a management team that is committed to your development and further learning.
If you're interested in having a confidential discussion, please contact Hannah Ealson on 09 354 8128 or apply now.
Candidates must have full and current rights to work in NZ to be considered.