North shore location
Fast paced environment
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader within the insurance sector. A household name within NZ, they are known for their unbeatable Customer Service and have therefore won numerous awards in recent years.
As the Executive Assistant you have a vast range of responsibilities supporting the GM. Core functions of the role include:
- Extensive diary and email management, including organising meetings.
- Attend executive meeting and prepare minutes and reports as required.
- Drafting, editing and distributing correspondence, documents and presentations on behalf of the GM.
- Prioritises conflicting needs; handling matters confidentially, proactively and follows through on tasks until successful completion.
- Arranging domestic and internal travel.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess a strong track record of providing professional administrative support at GM level.
- At least 2 years' experience as an EA in the Insurance or financial industry.
- Competent in MS word, Excel, MS Powerpoint and taking minutes.
- The ability to employ initiative to prioritise and to work independently on a diverse range of projects.
- You will be professionally presented and a highly motivated individual who thrives in a challenging work environment.
- An assertive nature, not afraid to give your opinion and contribute new processes. It is also essential that you can work well under pressure.
What's on Offer
- 6 month contract with potential to turn permanent
- Off street parking
- Highly competitive salary