Enterprise Inside Sales Account Manager
Opportunity to develop sales career with global messaging leader
Enterprise SaaS sales consulting role within rapidly growing team
About Our Client
MessageMedia Group are a privately owned Australian business and the parent company of Bulletin, New Zealand who are a leading global provider of mobile messaging solutions. With offices in Auckland, Melbourne, San Francisco and London they have 18,000 clients, 200,000 users and used in 30 different countries.
- Research different verticals, market map and qualify potential opportunities to build and develop relationships, leading to client workshops with you and the BDM team.
- Qualify leads, set up new business meetings, establish relationships and nurture these - ensuring mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Be commercially aware of the NZ business environment and keep on top of everyday affairs, which will result in opportunities for the wider sales team to begin engagements.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Communications teams to generate other avenues of revenue and leads.
- Attend face to face meetings with the BDM/Partnership teams to create solutions for potential clients.
- Support the wider sales team in delivering presentations, attending to clients needs and work proactively to ensure that clients are receiving the best service possible.
The Successful Applicant
- 2 years of outbound sales activity within a Technology or Telco business.
- Ability to open doors and recognise new business opportunties.
- Able to think outside the box and use initiative to speak to key decision makers.
- Comfortable in cold calling, managing diaries and schedules and setting up appointments for yourself and others.
- Practised in CRM (ideally Salesforce).
- Build rapport on a number of levels, from gate keeper to C-Suite.
- Comfortable on Social Media especially LinkedIn which you will use as a lead generation tool.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to develop your Technology Sales career within a business that is rapidly growing. You will be surrounded by a number of experienced sales professionals who you will be working alongside on a daily basis. A competitive base salary and OTE is on offer.