Employee Relations Administrator
Opportunity to further develop your HR skills
Career progression opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational and market leading Manufacturing business that continues to grow. Managing a diverse portfolio of clients, they manufacture and distribute their products on a global scale. Our client currently has an opening for an Employee Relationships Administrator. A variety of HR responsibilities offers diversity for the right person.
Reporting to the HR Manager you have the opportunity to work in a multinational organisation within the manufacturing industry. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Employee relations- knowledge of ER legislation's to ensure that policies and procedures are up to date with current NZ employment laws
- Manage and assist with any ER related topics such as; disciplinarians, grievances and absence and sickness
- Arrange advertising of job vacancies, shortlist, and interviews
- Develop and negotiate on terms and conditions of employment contracts and collective agreement
- Conduct selecting, orienting, and training new employees
- Ensure line managers are up to date with changes to any policies.
- Coordinate complex disciplinary/grievance and HR issues
- Maintain a safe and secure work environment, and develop personal growth opportunities.
- Assist with payroll and general administration duties.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong communication skills in Mandarin and English is essential
- Employee Relations experience
- Knowledge of current New Zealand Employment Law
- A Degree in Human Resources or Management is preferable
- Intermediate skills on MS Office and Excel
- High attention to detail and accuracy
What's on Offer
- Diverse role where you can further develop your HR skills
- Well known organisation with a strong reputation and brand
- Fantastic growth and career development opportunities