Electrical Automation Engineer
Industry Leading Company
New Zealand owned
About Our Client
Well known in the Heavy industrial industry and New Zealand's only manufacturer of wire rod, reinforcing bar and coil products.
The position is responsible for ensuring that these installations are developed and maintained to a high standard, and that they conform with all statutory requirements. In addition, the incumbent is expected to manage Capital projects that ensue for both these and new electrical installations.
The Successful Applicant
- Control systems, electrical, instrumentation and process knowledge skills.
- Computer hardware and Microsoft OS familiarity
- Industrial site experience.
- Project control and organization skills
- A tertiary qualification in Electrical/Computer Systems/Mechatronics
- Experience in data acquisition and SCADA system (iFix, iBA, Win911)
What's on Offer
A great salary package and working for one of New Zealands biggest Industrial companies.