Digital Platform & Performance Manager
Newly created role!
Market leading business
About Our Client
My client is one of the most trusted insurance companies in New Zealand.
This role is responsible for the successful management, leadership and development of digital platforms, e-Commerce and self-service capability. The role is focused on developing, delivering and continuously improving high quality digital customer experiences.
- Working closely with Marketing and Distribution to developing and implement eCommerce strategies in line with business goals and objectives.
- Developing, communicating, implementing and evaluating digital strategies and roadmaps for improvements that will contribute to achieving business goals.
- Developing, promoting and growing digital activities as a channel of profitable business.
- Working closely with Business Systems, Marketing and Group partners to implement e-Commerce strategies and utilise channel innovations.
- Maintaining awareness of industry trends, customer needs, technology advancements and competitor initiatives to maximise opportunities and reduce risk.
- Promoting a highly customer-centric digital leadership culture within the business by influencing product development that meet and exceed customer and market needs.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a proven digital expert with strong leadership experience. Results focused, analytical and self-motivated candidates will fit in well with the company culture. You will have had good exposure of digital change programs, digital projects and other transformations within a dynamic and challenging environment.
You will also have the following technical knowledge:
- Agile/Lean Principles
- Digital Customer experience
- Digital channel monitoring and reporting
- Performance Analysis techniques
- UX experience
What's on Offer
Good remuneration package and great working environment