Digital Content Marketing Manager
A household name with emphasis on creating a passionate culture
Strong company culture with opportunity for progression
About Our Client
Our client is a household name across New Zealand providing essential services and pride themselves on their 'small-company' feel, making sure everyone feels appreciated and is passionate about their work.
As a business relying on strong relationships with their customers, they make sure their people are proud of the business translating into an outstanding experience for all of their customers.
As the Digital Content Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the creation and translation of the business' messages across B2B and B2C channels.
Key responsibilities will include management of;
- Devising a new content strategy plan for company objectives
- Managing and developing content plans for new and existing products
- Formulating and implementing KPIs for content created
- Managing a team of marketers, producers and designers to produce great marketing content
- Employing and managing freelance guest bloggers & social media channels
- Assist with IX, UX and CX analysis
A strong understanding of current online marketing tools and the strategies used to grow digital networks will also be required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be an innovative, quick-thinking individual.
- You can translate the company's messages into an effective digital strategy
- As an expert in digital, you can confidently create engaging content and efficiently share it across the appropriate channels
- You have an eye for emerging trends and technologies, keeping up with all things digital.
- You can hit the ground running whilst demonstrating your expertise confidently and effectively.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- A highly engaged team of passionate people
- Flexible working arrangements