3 month contract
About Our Client
My client has a large presence in the APAC market in the FMCG space. Due to a current revamp in process in the business, one of the incumbent demand planners is being seconded into a project based role.
In this role you will be working in a team of 6 and reporting into the demand planning manager. This role will require you to hit the ground running to develop demand forecasts that will be reviewed by sales and marketing and challenged accordingly. You will be working with sales and category to develop and load NPD forecasts. Demand planning tools are used to their fullest in the business. Experience in IBP or S&OP will set you application apart, as will having experience on SAP/APO. The ability to build and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders in this role is pivotal.
The Successful Applicant
- Have a strong background in demand or supply planning
- Have a high level of computer literacy - particularly ERP systems (preference being SAP) and Excel
- Be immediately available with a can do and hardworking attitude
What's on Offer
On offer to you is:
- A stand out FMCG business on your CV
- Fantastic exposure to a growing business who adapt modern technology and practice
- Free on-site parking
- Great company culture and product allocation
- Potential contract extension