Corporate Services Property Manager
Manage a national property portfolio for a reputable company
In-house opportunity with exposure to project management
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in their field, providing products and services directly to businesses nationwide. With an extensive commercial and retail portfolio across New Zealand, they are looking to bring on a property manager to take responsibility for all corporate service management.
Reporting directly into the CFO, and with one direct report, this role will take sole charge responsibility for all end-to-end property management for the portfolio. Key responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Property and fleet management nationwide - reviewing and negotiating leases, liaising with landlords, and reporting to stakeholders.
- Facilities and contractor management
- Project management of fitouts, upgrades, refurbishments, and relocations
- Annual OPEX and CAPEX budgeting
- Team and individual performance monitoring and reviews
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have proven experience in a similar role, and be a natural multitasker. Our client's ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience in a commercial property management role, ideally with some experience in facilities management
- Strong relationship management skills with a diverse range of stakeholders
- The ability to negotiate and resolve conflict
- Natural leadership skills and willingness to mentor and develop a team
- Strong computer literacy, with proven experience in Microsoft Suite.
What's on Offer
- A competitive remuneration package, negotiable on experience
- Opportunity to take charge of a national portfolio
- Great company culture - down to earth, personable, grounded team
- Rare in-house opportunity to develop your skills