Construction Manager Residential - South Auckland
Step up into Senior Management
A Chance to Progress from Project Management
About Our Client
Our client is a well known and highly respected Residential Construction Company operating in South and East Auckland. They are known for their high end new builds and renovations as well as volume residential builds. On the back of demand they are now actively seeking a Construction Manager to oversee a number of construction processes from a Senior Management perspective.
The Construction Manager - Volume Builds has the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day-to-day on site running a construction project.
- Programming and Scheduling prior to Construction commencing.
- Maintain and track the construction schedule.
- Maintain the Construction schedule.
- Health and Safety.
- Management of Project Managers / Project Coordinators / Site Managers.
The Successful Applicant
The appropriate candidate will possess some if not all of the following skill sets and experiences;
- A strong Residential or Commercial background.
- Programming and Scheduling Skills
- Strong in MS Project.
- A Trade Background would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of Construction Budgets.
- Strong Health and Safety knowledge.
- The ability to really drive a project forward.
What's on Offer
The remuneration is highly competitive for someone with the right skill set and experience and sits between $110,000 and $135,000 + Vehicle + Phone + Laptop. If this or any other roles are of interest please do not hesitate to call or email Tyler Cox - Manager - Construction - 09 3548138