Variety and scope with a real opportunity to ad value
North Shore, hands on role
About Our Client
My client is a long standing respected financial services organisation. They pride themselves on being customer centric and solution orientated. Reporting to the Executive Leadership Team you will be responsible for the entire finance function and will have exposure to the NZX as well as the booming property sector in NZ.
Reporting to the ELT you will be hands on and responsible for the end to end Finance function of the business.
Your role will focus on the following:
- Transactional accounting and processing of invoices.
- Monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Budgeting, planning, forecasting and cashflow.
- Preparation of monthly accounts and management reports with commentary on performance
- P&L analysis
- Representing Finance at monthly management meetings and presenting on performance
- Working closely with various senior stakeholders across the business
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be a CA qualified accountant with commercial experience and the ability to deal with various stakeholders across the business. You will have strong reporting skills and be flexible and adaptable within this small team environment. You will be comfortable taking responsibility of transactional accounting as well as commercial value add. You should be willing to work autonomously and provide support to your team member and the wider business.
What's on Offer
- North Shore location
- Excellent company culture
- NZX exposure