Commercial Property Manager
Work with high profile commercial development projects
Scope for career development alongside the expansion of the organisation
About Our Client
Our client is one of Auckland's largest industrial landowners with years of expertise in the commercial property industry. Both its commercial development and property management team are expecting substantial expansion as a direct result of their aggressive growth strategy. With a huge variety of projects and properties, our client is looking for an experienced property manager to join their team.
This role will work closely with the Head of Property in regards to portfolio and design build opportunities. You will have extensive involvement in the development process, and take responsibility for a portfolio of commercial and industrial properties and developments. Key responsibilities of this role include:
- End-to-end property management of the portfolio, including all lease management, rent reviews, renewals and expiration.
- Working closer with the wider Auckland property community to ensure the client is across all design build and lease opportunities.
- Managing the transition of new tenants and buildings, including managing a team of architects, planners and project managers.
- Assist in the due diligence in relation to purchasing and divesting of assets, master planning, and general planning issues.
- Developing, implementing and monitoring marketing budgets and campaigns for speculative development projects and vacant spaces.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have a natural drive and passion for property management and development. Our client is looking for someone with the following skills:
- Proven experience in commercial or industrial property management, ideally around 3-5 years.
- A property related degree.
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Have a strong track record and understanding of the Auckland property industry, and be able to build relationships.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills.
What's on Offer
- $80,000 + benefits.
- Exposure to major development projects - a great opportunity for someone looking to progress into development management.
- Market leading company with fantastic working environment and business culture