Commercial Manager / Finance Business Partner
CA/ CPA/ CMA qualification essential (Australia, NZ or UK)
Proven leadership experience and willing to travel regularly
About Our Client
This is a well recognised and respected New Zealand brand with global reach and long standing operations in the Southern Hemisphere ranging from production, marketing and sales and distribution. They have been established for over 50 years and pride themselves of delivering top quality products to their consumers.
My client is now looking for an experienced Commercial Finance Analyst wanting to move into a Commercial Manager role, or someone already at this level looking for a sideways step. As Finance Business Partner you will support their commercial sales team based in Australia from here in Auckland.
- P&L responsibility for Australian product lines and other minor categories
- Providing financial and commercial advice for Australian sales relating to all sales operations and activities
- Sales reporting and analysis on weekly and monthly basis, ensuring that all reporting is done to a high level of accuracy
- Providing analytics to support decisions relating to inventory management, customer trading terms, and pricing and margin
- Optimise Group sales margin by developing tools to compare markets and formats and recommend an improved customer / product mix.
- Developing the sales Annual Operating Plan in conjunction with business stakeholders
- Support financial and statutory accounting and audit, financial governance and controls.
- Travel to Australia 10 times per year
The Successful Applicant
- CA/ CPA/ CMA qualification (Australia, NZ or UK)
- Significant sales or financial experience in a large or complex commercial entity
- Demonstrated ability to analyse, interpret and communicate financial information
- Proven ability to lead and develop people
- Straight-forward and collaborative in approach
- Achievement orientated and results driven
What's on Offer
- Align yourself with a highly respected NZ brand
- Report into a high performing and experienced Commercial Manager
- Global career opportunities