Commercial Facilities Manager
Attractive portfolio with a tenant mix of some of NZ's biggest names
In-house role with a NZX listed company
About Our Client
Our client is one of New Zealand's top tier property companies, operating nationwide, with a portfolio of over $1billion. As a direct result of their growth strategy, they are looking to bring on a facilities manager to look after a commercial/retail portfolio.
This role is initially a 10 month fixed term contract, with the potential to extend. Based in Auckland CBD, you will be responsible for:
- Soft services facilities management of a multi-site commercial/retail portfolio
- Contractor management and liaison
- Relationship management between key stakeholders - acting as the initial point of contact for all tenant queries
- Undertaking regular inspections and ensuring compliance across all buildings
- Project management where required
- Reporting and making recommendations in regards to expenditure and contracts
The Successful Applicant
This role will suit someone with a commercial facilities management background, looking to take the next step in their career with a market-leading company. The successful applicant will have:
- Proven experience in commercial facilities management, a minimum of two years.
- Tertiary qualification in property or business
- Strong relationship management skills - experience in dealing with multiple stakeholders
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration package - negotiable on experience
- Great portfolio - high profile with a strong growth strategy
- Opportunity to develop your career with a market leader
- Potential to extend contract past 10 months.