Client Side Leasing Manager
Prestigious position with a renowned multinational corporate
Huge portfolio with retail focus. Interesting developments.
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading organisation with a dominating brand presence in the market. This industry giant owns and occupies some of the best retail and commercial properties in the country, and is observing continual portfolio growth.
This is role plays an integral part in the success of the client's retail portfolio strategy and delivery. As the key point of contact between the client and external stakeholders, you will take responsibility for:
- Managing the transaction management process, working with internal and external stakeholders to continually improve the client's transaction strategy.
- Assist in defining real estate requirements, identifying growth projections and evaluating the overall business strategy.
- Regular updates and reporting to the team on all transactional activity, preparing commission forecasts, and accounting for all savings results achieved.
- Managing staff to provide real estate transactions to the client in an efficient manner
- Developing best practice processes and using strategic direction to improve the portfolio
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have extensive understanding and tenure in the industry, with a proven understanding of transaction management processes. You will have proven experience in a strategic management role, with proven relationships and tenure in local markets. You will have extensive experience in the property industry - including, but not limited to:
- Asset management
You will be confident and experienced in reporting and presenting to senior stakeholders, and have strong written and verbal communication skills. You will also have a sound understanding of cash vs. accounting considerations related to real estate decisions.
What's on Offer
- Attractive base salary of $150,000+, team based bonus scheme + strong benefits
- A great opportunity to lead continual improvement through strategic analysis across a nationwide portfolio
- Excellent work environment with an established team of industry leaders