Category Insight & Activation Manager
Excellent interim opportunity with leading regional business
Potential ability to go permanent
About Our Client
My client is a leading regional FMCG Food manufacturer
The Category Insight & Activation Manager is an integral member of the Sales Function and Customer Marketing team. It will make a strong contribution to a high performing Customer Marketing team and team culture within Sales.
The Category Insight and Activation Manager is responsible for leading and championing tiered activation plans for assigned categories and brands which enable sustainable long term growth for the business and our customers.
Reporting to the Customer Marketing Manager, the role will:
- Own and drive the completion of the activation plans for the assigned categories
- Lead projects agreed within the activation plan to enable excellence in execution by the relevant sales teams, and deliver sustainable growth for the business and customers.
Share market insights and understanding with the Category Marketing team to ensure the category strategies are robust and consider the purchase 'moment of truth'
The Successful Applicant
For the role of Category Insight & Activation Manager my client is looking for the following:
- Sound experience in Category Management or Channel Development, (at least 5 years) within an FMCG environment.
- Conversant with Aztec scan software (or similar)
- Exposure to P&L analysis
- Sound experience in using research from multiple sources to draw insights and action plans.
- Exposure to a direct selling role.
Because of the interim nature of this role we are looking for candidates who are immediately available or flexible to start at short notice.
What's on Offer
Good hourly rate