Endless career progression opportunities within a global company
Industry leading training & development
About Our Client
Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel make up the recruitment powerhouse PageGroup. Our global network of employees work together to achieve our business objectives, while staying true to the PageGroup values - take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun.
Working in our Auckland office and leveraging from your prior work experience and educational background, you will be an integral part of our business and broader Page network across Australia and New Zealand. Your key deliverables will include:
- Sourcing of high calibre job seekers achieved through referrals, networking, social media and advertising
- Management of large blue-chip accounts while driving growth within SME markets
- Winning new business through professional business development
- Working in a team of high performing and passionate people that are committed to delivering high level of customer centricity
The Successful Applicant
Do you see yourself as a future leader? Do you have drive to succeed in a challenging, yet rewarding environment?
If so, PageGroup would love to hear from you.
The ideal candidate will have;
- An engaging personality and Never Give Up attitude
- Ability to manage time effectively and work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven leadership qualities; whether this is from work experience, a sporting background or extra-curricular activities in school/university
- An openness to global secondments/relocations
- A degree in a commercial subject such as finance, marketing, economics
What's on Offer
We provide an extensive training program tailored to those with or without recruitment experience along with a culture that supports and incentivises success, personal growth and careers locally and globally. We are constantly evolving internally to provide a working environment that is flexible and continuing to support parents in the workplace.
- Base salary + quarterly performance bonuses
- Long-term career growth and development - 87% of our directors were promoted internally
- 20 days holiday, 1 additional day per year of employment to a total of 25 days
- Volunteering days and giving back initiatives
- Flexible working arrangements
- Industry leading maternity packages
- Annual awards trips to locations such as Hong Kong, Bali and Hawaii
- Women @ Page and Parents @ Page support networks
- Monthly office and quarterly team events, mid year functions, Christmas party, annual awards nights, high performers trips, individual awards to dine in top restaurants, Red Balloon voucher incentives
- Excellent and open plan office environments to encourage a collaborative workforce