Great location close to public transport
Modern and dynamic working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known New Zealand brand, located in the heart of the city. The company takes pride in maintaining a positive culture through the emphasis of safety, respect, teamwork and communication.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks, including but not limited to:
- Assisting in month end reporting and processes.
- Daily bank reconciliations.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Cash flow
- Maintenance of the Fixed Assets Register
- Assisting with Budgeting and Forecasting.
- Assisting with AP and AR when required.
- Ad hoc reporting and duties as directed.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be degree qualified, ideally accounting, or qualified through previous experience. Candidates who are currently studying their CA/CPA will be highly sought after. Candidates with strong excel skills and experience with an ERP systems are preferred. Excellent verbal and written communications skills are essential. This role is ideal for candidates looking to move from public practice.
What's on Offer
- Varied and challenging role
- Excellent location
- Great company culture in a modern office environment
- Supportive team atmosphere