Accounts Receivable Officer
Great company with excellent culture
East Tamaki Location
About Our Client
Our client is a successful New Zealand business led and managed by an experienced, talented leadership team. Being primarily responsible for the accounts receivable and credit control functions of the business, this is a great opportunity to join a close knit team within the manufacturing industry.
Reporting to the Finance Manager and working in a strong team environment, this role is responsible for both accounts receivable and credit control functions of the business. Key responsibilities include
- Monitoring daily sales orders to ensure you effectively manage receivable amounts
- Managing relationships with customers and overall management of the Debtors ledger
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to ensure transparency in customer accounts and providing a high level of customer service
- Posting monthly reports on debtor status
- Reconciliations of customer accounts and statements
- Conducting credit checks on clients and managing credit limits
- Receipting and allocating customer payments
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will possess extensive experience in accounts receivable and credit control with sound accounting knowledge, numeracy and excel skills required to do the job. Providing a high level of customer service is key along with the ability to build relationships with debtors and communicate effectively both internally and externally. You will have experience working with a large ERP system and be a team player with the ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment.
What's on Offer
Become part of a vibrant, high performing team and embrace the opportunity to be a part of a leading brand.