Full training and development provided from a supportive team
Develop commercial experience and advance your career in financial or commercial
About Our Client
A well-established and reputable company in New Zealand is growing and expanding. They are invested in building and developing a strong finance team. They believe that legacy is about looking into the future while they ensure that they are developing people and innovating today. Our client takes pride in their culture, working in a tight knit team you will be part of maintaining a fun working environment.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will have the opportunity to gain commercial experience in a well-established NZX listed company. For the right candidate, the team will provide all learning and development necessary to enhance future career.
- Month end and year end processing
- Journal Preparation
- Variance analysis and commentary
- Tax processing
- Ad-hoc projects to support financial and commercial team
This is a rare opportunity for an audit professional to enhance the tech skills they have gained from Big-4 training and apply it in a commercial setting
The Successful Applicant
This company takes huge pride in their internal culture so the candidate must be highly proactive and interpersonal. Ideally you will have either come from a big-4 background or have had experience in a large commercial organisation.
- CA qualification or equivalent
- Auditing experience from a reputable CA firm or large blue chip corporate
- Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship building skills
- Proactive approach and an eye for problem solving
- Advanced excel skills are essential
- This is a large volume and high pressured environment so a resilient attitude is a must
What's on Offer
This is a rare opportunity to develop a career within a large and reputable brand.
- Attractive salary
- Supportive leadership team, reporting to the finance manager your career will be supported and fostered
- Business partnering within business with relevant stakeholders to enhance technical experiences.
- Career progression opportunities, there is a large finance team with room to explore within other disciplines
- Opportunity to be a part of a leading brand and highly innovative company
- Convenient car parking
Develop your career and begin your commercial training in a NZX listed company