Programs designed to develop their staff and regular internal opportunities
Join a global market leader in the Infrastructure sector
About Our Client
Our client is a global market leader in the Infrastructure sector. A fast, team-oriented environment that also gives individuals a chance to shine. The company is looking to grow their business and are looking for the right people to help them do it. With programs designed to develop their staff and regular internal opportunities for career growth, you know they will look after you and help you reach your next step.
In this role, you will be responsible as sales project owner to drive sales targets through understanding customer requirements, the solutions you can provide, and finding the right fit. You will engage with the sales and marketing teams to prepare and present proposal documentation according to customer requirements while day-to-day you will focus on building customer satisfaction and developing customer relationships.
You will also monitor and improve transaction quality to identify problems and risks as well as planning, managing, and operating marketing events or campaigns with target channel partners to acquire sales leads and opportunities, and follow up to grow your portfolio.
- Product demos, providing product documentation, pre-and-post sales support
- Develop relationship with key decision makers
- Ability to articulate technical solutions to your clients
- Focus on customer relations with a Solution Sales mindset
- Use CRM to track sales pipeline.
- Keep as up to date with industry news, especially trends in ICT/telecommunications internationally
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to function at senior sales level
- Proven Channel Management and Account Management skills at Enterprise grade
- Practical knowledge of data communications products
- Several years of experience in sales or business development with any telecommunication operators in New Zealand or Australia
- Strong verbal and written communications with attention to detail.
- Experience with CRM systems and strong sales process
- Results-driven, self-motivated and an efficient team player
- A technical background is beneficial to understand data networks, transmission networks, software
- Fluent Mandarin advantageous
What's on Offer
You will be joining a company which will not hold you back - you will be pushed to succeed and every day will differ. With programs designed to develop their staff and regular internal opportunities for career growth, you know they will look after you and help you reach your next step.
You will be well paid with a very competitive package on offer.
If you are considering your next move, do not hesitate to get in touch to discuss in more detail.