Genuine career progression opportunities
Strong company culture
About Our Client
Our client have been established for over 70 years and are a global distribution company. With an extensive portfolio ranging across a broad range of categories they have a strong understanding of what their customer needs, thus making them a highly successful business that operate across three separate units. Due to continued growth they now require an experienced Account Manager to join their team in Auckland.
Reporting into the Branch Manager the main focus of the role is to achieve budgeted sales and margin targets through regular servicing of agreed customers. Other duties will also include but not be limited to:
- Maintenance of weekly and ongoing records
- Achieve target growth by identifying and winning major new accounts from agreed prospect lists so that sales and margin budgets are consistently met or exceeded
- Maximise the retention of business with existing customers by ensuring products and service continues to meet or exceed the expectations of those customers.
- Prepare and conduct business reviews with major customer as agreed with line manager
- Expand the share of customers business with additional products
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be motivated, have initiative and not need to be micro managed. You will have a strong ability to build relations and network and will have the ability to work in a team and be receptive to change. Ideally you will have 1-3 year's experience within an Account Management role selling non-food consumable Products and have a strong understanding of the New Zealand Market.
What's on Offer
On offer for the successful candidate is:
- Competitive base salary + car + bonus
- Innovative Company
- Market leading business
- Great family orientated culture
- Career progression