Account Manager - Retail
Excellent opportunity for someone with a fashion background
About Our Client
Our client provides solutions to retailers from garment stocking, print and packaging, art work and digital press services. They are a one-stop-shop for retailers, doing everything the can to get retailers products ready for the shop floor. Global retailers benefit from their footprint in over 30 countries, meaning they can offer product locally, saving on international transport costs. The business has a global presence and some very high end clients globally they are now looking to maintain and grow their New Zealand market share.
The purpose of this role is to deliver financial growth by increasing sales in both existing and new clients through commercial agreements that are both attractive and viable to both parties. Key responsibilities will include:
- Deliver targeted sales growth, both of volume and margin, in line with budget
- Maintain commercial awareness through market intelligence and positively contribute to product and service initiatives
- Maintain regular contact with overseas colleagues to communicate key issues
- Clear understanding of service offerings that can increase growth and reduce cost
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will come from a Territory Sales or Account Management background.
- Display an attitude that is key to success
- Strong account management and relationship building skills
- Experience of managing major national accounts at head office level
What's on Offer
An attractive package is on offer and the opportunity to fast track career both locally and internationally