Account Executive / Sales Trainer
Global marker leader
Innovative and exciting products
About Our Client
Our client are one of the most innovative global organisation's in consumer and personal electronics. They have a strong presence in New Zealand and have established themselves as one of the market leaders. Due to an increased demand for their products in the market, my client have created a Sales Trainer role to provide education around product features and benefits as well as effective selling techniques.
The role as a Sales Trainer will involve:
- Managing a portfolio of key customers
- Providing in-store training around the specific products and their unique selling points
- Providing enhanced training to all levels of retail sales staff around sales and customer engagement
- Monitor changes in sales in alignment with specific training provided
- Conduct more comprehensive group training sessions for new products in the market
- Being up to date with technology and the competitive environment
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally have experience as a Sales Trainer or Sales Representative in a retail or FMCG environment or have a minimum of 12 months experience in a retail role within consumer electronics. Specific exposure to audio/visual equipment will be highly desirable. You will ideally have experience working to KPIs where you have developed strong communication and time management skills. To be successful in this role you will need to be engaging, articulate and passionate about technology.
What's on Offer
The successful applicant will receive a unique opportunity where you can apply your skills in an exciting and varied role with the view to move into a sales role in the near future. You will receive a generous salary package including a fully maintained vehicle and a bonus.