You are here
Talent Acquisition - Fixed term contract
Ideal for HR Generalist with a passion for Talent & Recruitment
Fast growing, innovative and creative business
About Our Client
This award winning online marketing solutions agency has a strong foothold in the ANZ market, working with some of the biggest brands and names in delivering top innovative and creative campaigns! Due to ongoing growth, the business is now looking for a dynamic Talent Business Partner with a passion for recruitment, planning and sourcing.
- Responsible for the end to end recruitment process for your client group; both internal and external.
- The ad writing, phone screening, interviewing of potential candidates, making recommendations to the managers, reference checking and facilitating induction.
- Maintain and grow the talent pool database proactively and aim to maximise and continuously improve the utilisation of the recruitment/ sourcing channels.
- Reporting on recruitment activities, recruitment costs, KPIs, sourcing channels, longevity of the jobs.
- Provide excellent customer service and professional specialised advice to allocated stakeholder group in regards to the Recruitment process and Policies.
- Promote the Recruitment function as a function of excellence.
- Ensure the recruitment process is a positive experience for both stakeholders and candidates.
- Identify and lead HR initiatives in; organisational design, organisational change, workforce and strategic planning.
- Within your allocated portfolio, provide high level and trusted advice to senior managers and staff on change management; strategic HR planning; retention, performance management, learning & development and workplace health
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years combined experience within a HR Advisor/ Recruitment or HR generalist capacity.
- Proven ability to lead and drive a proactive, effective and efficient recruitment strategy across the business.
- Exposure to generating recruitment reports and presenting to stakeholders including senior leadership.
- Good intuition and understanding of people's qualities alongside great customer service skills.
- Strong analytical and influencing skills.
- Computer skills excel, word. Desirable: Taleo or other recruitment systems
What's on Offer
Fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing innovative business where creativity is key. This role will enable you to draw on your Generalist HR advisory and recruitment experience to be a true talent business partner and deliver an exceptional level of service and support to you client portfolio.