You are here
Senior Financial Accountant
Dynamic FMCG environment
End to end management of month-end and year-end processes
About Our Client
Our client is a leading FMCG organisation, part of a renowned global brand. It is a dynamic environment with an interesting business model. They are seeking a switched-on Senior Accountant with strong technical skills to provide stability and support to their team over the next 12 months. You will play an integral role and provide valuable support to the wider Finance and Commercial team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will play an integral senior role in their technical team in NZ and be responsible for:
- Timely and accurate delivery of key financial reports; i.e. daily and monthly reporting, posting of month-end journals, producing P&Ls, reviewing reconciliations
- Consolidating group reporting
- Cash-flow management
You will take the initiative to assist with ad-hoc projects as the business continues their successful growth phase.
The Successful Applicant
Working within a dynamic environment, we are looking for a proactive candidate with strong technical accounting skills and commercial acumen. You will bring the following skills and experience to the table:
- CA qualification would be preferred
- Team management experience could be beneficial but not required
- Be results orientated with strong problem solving ability and a proactive approach
- Ability to work to tight deadlines while producing quality reporting and insights
This could be a fantastic step up for an experienced Financial Accountant or a junior Finance Controller with strong technical reporting skills.
What's on Offer
- $90,000 - $110,000 + benefits; Negotiable on experience
- 12 months fixed term contract
- Mt Wellington location
- Multinational organisation with a reputable brand
- Fantastic culture - down to earth senior management team