You are here
Health and well-being company initiatives
Track record of successful Project delivery
About Our Client
Our client is innovative technology and software business helping NZ entities transform into digitally led organisations.
- Develop, implement, manage project plan, budget and processes to support business requirements linked to strategies, policy & procedures.
- Work closely with cross functional teams comprised of external vendors and business stakeholders to design, configure, test and implement a quality, user centric software application.
- Track and evaluate project progress to ensure requirements are being met and risks and issues are being managed.
- Continually communicate project status to all stakeholders and senior management.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of experience in project management or related role with a track record of successful project delivery for cross-functional projects in software development including either consumer or enterprise software.
- Ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams, including a demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally at all levels.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, communications, presentation, skills.
- Project management certification - PMBok, Prince2 or equivalent.
- Experience working with external developers.
- Experience using LEAN, Scrum and Agile development methodologies.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical ability with an attention to detail.
What's on Offer
Our client offer a competitive salary along with the opportunity to work in a business where the company truly enforce work-life balance and employee well-being.