You are here
Rare career opportunity with a reputable global brand
Strong training & development program
About Our Client
Domino's Pizza Enterprises is a growing ASX listed business with operations now extending seven countries and 1,200 stores. It is the largest pizza chain in New Zealand in terms of both network store numbers and network sales. The New Zealand team is a tight knit unit that embraces the work-hard, play-hard culture. Fantastic local and international training is provided for a high performer to develop and grow their career with Domino's.
The New Zealand Domino's network consist of 105 individual franchises across the country. The Franchisee Accountant will take charge of accounting services for 35 franchises under the brand umbrella. You will provide support to the GM of New Zealand and the Manager of Domino's Bookkeeping Services with responsibilities in these key areas:
- Providing high quality financial reports on behalf of franchise owners and provide valuable commentary to assist with business growth
- Processing accounts, reviewing balance sheets, bank reconciliation, preparing IRD statements
- Building long term relationships with the franchise owners - provide consultative advisory and suggest resolutions for any financial queries
You will have the opportunity to take ownership of these accounts and effectively service them as if they're your own client list. This will be an interesting, dynamic role within a fast-paced environment.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will come from a strong Business Advisory Services (BAS) background, ideally from a large, reputable CA Firm. An experienced financial accountant with strong General Ledger accounting, GST and Income Tax experience would also be a great option.
- Degree qualified. (CA qualification not essential)
- 5+ years financial accounting experience
- Excellent communication skills will be vital for success in this role
- Strong time management and organisation skills, coupled with a sharp eye for detail
- Ability to project understanding, confidence and professionalism when dealing with both internal and external stakeholders
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary + Bonus
- Excellent benefits
- Local and international learning & development programs
- Fantastic Culture - a fun place to work with lots of team events throughout the year
- Travel with the business
- All on top of the opportunity to work for a reputable global brand!