You are here
Multinational manufacturer with a reputable brand
Business partnering position working closely with senior stakeholders
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational manufacturing business currently undergoing huge growth in New Zealand. With two manufacturing sites in Penrose the business currently hold significant market share and are forecasting increased volumes of production over the coming 5-10 years to keep up with demand.
Reporting to the Financial Director overseas and working closely with the NZ General Manager, you will be responsible for leading the end to end finance function.
- Financial Reporting: You will have the support of a financial accountant, an administrative AP, AR team as well as on-site plant controllers who will oversee manufacturing accounting
- Commercial Business Partnering: You will be responsible for partnering with manufacturing managers, sales & marketing and logistics departments with a focus on adding value to the business through your analytical skills and costing knowledge.
- Team leadership
As the business is going through a huge growth phase in New Zealand, they are looking for an experienced accountant to identify and drive efficiencies around reporting, while proactively identifying opportunities for process improvements.
The Successful Applicant
Working within a fast paced environment, we are looking for a proactive candidate with the right balance of hands on capabilities and strategic commercial skills. The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- CA or equivalent qualification
- Strong SAP or other large ERP system experience
- High level of hands on, technical accounting experience
- Strong business partnering experience from factory floor up to board level
- Experience within manufacturing would be highly favourable
What's on Offer
- $65 - $80/hr + 3% Kiwisaver + 8% holiday pay; Negotiable on experience
- Immediate start, temporary contract to begin but there is a strong potential for the right candidate to step into the permanent role
- Multinational organisation with a reputable brand
- Fantastic career step into a senior management role
- Interesting manufacturing operation
- East Tamaki / Penrose location