You are here
Market leader seeks up-and-coming Facilities Manager for manufacturing plant
Great opportunity for someone with a strategic mind to add value
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest FMCG companies, with over 270,000 employees worldwide, and 650 in New Zealand. They have a commitment to employee and community development, and operate on key values of diversity, involvement and creating value. With a strong focus on company culture, our client is looking to bring on a Facilities Manager to work on-site in their factory based in South Auckland.
Reporting into the Northern Regional Operations Manager, this role is responsible for all aspects of daily facilities and operations management for the factory, as well as consistent stakeholder and relationship management. Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Regular plant and equipment management and maintenance
- Client reporting and daily liaison
- Managing a team of 5, comprising technical support staff and administrators
- Project management
- Health & Safety
- Strategic management to drive efficiency and output
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking to bring someone on with a technical Facilities Management background, who will be a strong cultural fit for their tight-knit, dynamic team. The successful applicant will have:
- A qualification in facilities management, property, engineering, or similar.
- Proven experience in a technical facilities management or maintenance role, with a sound understanding of FM operations and service delivery.
- The ability to effectively lead a team.
- Clear interpersonal skills - our client is looking for someone who is personable, communicates well, and is a problem solver.
- A strong understanding of workplace health and safety regulations
- A strategic mind, with the ability to project manage, and lead and facilitate change in a continually evolving business environment
This role will suit someone who is looking to develop and refine their technical FM skills with a reputable company.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary negotiable on experience
- Fantastic team culture and environment
- Market-leading company with an impressive reputation internationally
- Opportunity to add value and work strategically