You are here
Immediate start, strong temp to perm potential
Tight-knit team, great support, fantastic company culture
About Our Client
My client is a sizeable private organisation that operates as industry leaders within a number of industries. Its group of companies include investments, IT, automotives and property. They create a dynamic and energetic team environment and offer fantastic career development. This will initially be a temporary position with strong potential for the right candidate to take on the permanent role.
The Company Accountant is responsible for supporting the business unit leaders with month end, budgeting, planning and forecasting but also making recommendations to increase performance and act as finance business partner.
- Preparation of month end , sales forecast, budgeting and planning
- Prepare sales & profitability reports and analysis by product
- Prepare monthly evaluation KPIs and improvement plan
- Designing, implementing and maintaining efficient and effective financial processes and controls in relation to
- Provide recommendations and commentary to management reports
- Coordinating and maintaining the Financial accounts and general ledger systems to ensure the maintenance of a common information base.
- Carrying out a variety of tasks including reconciliations, accruals, production of journals, processing of accounting information, review of accounting information, documenting of processes and controls, and representing the finance team on various projects.
- Assist with completion of group reporting and answer queries from the group reporting team as delegated.
- Ensure systems and processes in place are the most effective and efficient possible
The Successful Applicant
Due to the nature of the business, this is a very fast paced and ever changing environment. You will need to be agile, flexible, and adaptable.
Alongside this you will also be:
- CA Qualified or on way to becoming qualified
- Highly motivated self starter with an keen interest in leading the way in best practice
- Able to provide quality output within assigned deadlines
- An outstanding team player
- Able to demonstrate strong organisation and project management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to influence all levels of organisation
- Able to analyse and communicate Financial information
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration package - great bonus and benefits
- Great company, reputable brands, fantastic working environment.
- Immediate start, strong potential to progress into the permanent position
- Career development opportunities for employees rise to the challenge
- Strong, supportive management team