You are here
CAD Detailing Project Manager
Work with one of NZ's best Shopfitting Firms
Step up into a Leadership role within CAD Detailing
About Our Client
Our client is one of Auckland's top Shopfitting Firms servicing wider New Zealand and Australia. They are very well renowned in the market place for the highest quality of work and hence have a huge portfolio of return clients on the back of there solid reputation.
Responsibilities for the role include:
- Develop and lead joinery job packs based on the quote / handover for planning drawing and joinery requirements.
- Represent the CAD team in handover meetings
- Lead the CAD team on projects to ensure timely delivery.
- Working with and assisting the Joinery Project Manager to attain all information from clients.
- Collaborating with Joinery Project Manager and Factory Manager.
- Reporting effectively into the Operations Manager.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess some if not all of the following skills and experiences.
- Sound knowledge of the CAD function.
- Ability to lead the CAD team to ensure all items are drawn and managed correctly.
- Sound management skills.
- 5+ years experience in the field.
- Ability to handle a fast paced environment
- Clear and concise communication skills
What's on Offer
The remuneration package is highly competitive for a candidate with the right skill set and experience. The role sits between $80,000 and $110,000 depending on what is brought to the table. If this role or any others are of interest please do not hesitate to call Tyler Cox - Senior Consultant - 09 3548138