59 Matching Jobs
Yearly Salary (NZ$)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobMangerePermanent
Our client is a global FMCG manufacturer and distributor who are looking for a National Sales Manager to provide strategic leadership and management of their National Accounts, Distributors and Direct Accounts.
- Newly created role
- Highly innovative business
A rare opportunity for a talented Product Manager to join New Zealand's largest importer of electrical appliances and accessories.
- An opportunity be involved in a fast pace environment
- Competitive salary package.
Fantastic opportunity for a proven professional Key Account Manager to work for a global market leader who prides themselves on developing careers and rewarding the best.
- Work for the world's leading consumer durable company
- True career development opportunities
Join a leader in the international freight forwarding and logistics space as their new over achieving Sales Manager.
- Implement sales strategies and initiatives to ensure continuous improvement
- Unique opportunity with a major International, highly recognised brand name!
Our client is known for delivering quality fit-out projects for large corporates, government groups and retail brands.
- State of art office space; join a team of 30
- Passion for design; great opportunity to grow your career
Fantastic opportunity for a junior sales person with hunting qualities to join a well respected media and publication company to help further grow their business in NZ.
- Work for a leading media and publications brand
- Opportunity for a sales person to enter a market leading company
Market leading freight forwarding organisation is on the hunt for a talented and motivated sales professional.
- Opportunity to earn your worth
- Global Organisation
An exciting opportunity to join a leading materials handling business who are looking for an experienced sales professional to market world leading brands across the North Island.
Hawkes BayTemporaryNZ$55,000 - NZ$65,000
- Competitive package
- National travel
12 month fixed term contract managing the Foodstuffs account across the Hawkes Bay region. You will receive superb training and development and will be joining a strong company culture.
- Passionate and creative company
- Highly focused on giving back to the community
Michael Page Sales recruitment
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist sales recruitment. Since opening our office in Auckland in 2008, we have become one of the leading recruitment companies across New Zealand, specialising in permanent, temporary and contract opportunities across the country. We also have offices in all major business hubs across the Asia Pacific region, including Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Hong Kong and China.
Specialists In Sales Recruitment
Our specialist sales consulting team understands the unique and invaluable contribution of sales staff to a company’s bottom line and customer service reputation. That’s why we work to attract the most talented sales staff, placing them in some of the world’s best-known brands and organisations.
With established networks in the sales sector across the Asia Pacific region, and a balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge, Michael Page has become the first choice for sales jobseekers and top-tier businesses across the region.
Our dedicated sales consulting team has an exceptionally strong network of relationships with employers in sectors like business services, professional services, information, media, finance, telecommunications, not-for-profit, FMCG and travel. We facilitate connections between the best sales professionals and companies, offering some of the most outstanding career opportunities in the market.
Many of our consultants worked directly in sales before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We grasp how sales impacts business performance, and we place motivated, talented sales candidates in interesting and diverse roles that speak to their ambition and drive.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our team of sales experts specialises in recruiting the following roles:
- Business Development (Manager/Director)
- National Account (Executive/Manager/Director/Controller)
- Business Sales Analyst
- National Sales (Manager/Director)
- Channel Sales (Manager/Director)
- Regional Sales (Manager/Director)
- Corporate Sales (Manager/Director)
- Sales (Manager/Director)
- Customer/Business Manager
- Sales Support Coordinator
- Commercial Director
- VP, Sales & Business Development
- General Manager Wholesale (Manager/Director)
Latest JobsNational Sales ManagerMangerePermanentBusiness Development ManagerAucklandPermanentNorth Island Sales RepresentativeAucklandPermanentJunior Digital Sales ExecutiveAucklandPermanentBusiness Development ManagerAucklandPermanentAccount Manager - PackagingAucklandPermanentBusiness Development ManagerAucklandPermanentAccount ManagerAucklandPermanentNZ$70,000 - NZ$71,000Business Development / Account ManagerAucklandPermanentView More Jobs