Procurement & Supply Chain jobs
17 Matching Jobs
Procurement & Supply Chain jobs
Newly created Purchasing Manager role with one of NZ's largest construction businesses, potential for the role to develop strategically.
- Large construction business with enviable client list
- Newly created role to make your own
This is an opportunity to join a leading multinational, support a high performing team and work in a collaborative culture.
- *3 month fixed term contract with the potential to turn permanent
- *Multiple award winning company
Exciting project leading the openings of two new distribution centres for one of New Zealand's largest household FMCG businesses. Initially a 2-3 month contract, you'll be the key operational manager ensuring the supply chain is smoothly transitioned.
- Exciting three month contract, immediate start, generous compensation
- Large FMCG business with iconic brands
An opportunity to work with a MNC Freight Forwarder with international exposures
- Career progression
- Attractive salary package
Warehouse Supervisor within a New Zealand owned FMCG Company with a primary focus on storing and delivering the finished food products to our customers throughout New Zealand and the world.
AucklandPermanentNZ$75,000 - NZ$80,000
- Globally recognised company
- Leadership role with growth opertunities
Important operational leadership role with a leading provider of logistics and supply chain services to some of the world's best known FMCG companies. Autonomous role with a business who continually invest in their supply chain.
AucklandPermanentNZ$58,000 - NZ$65,000
- Autonomous role driving improvement
- Business who invests into operational excellence
Rare North Shore Shipping Coordinator opportunity with a large and well-established shipping business. Autonomous and busy role with room for development and progression.
- Great salary and benefits
- Ongoing career development opportunities
Career development in QA field
Stable working environment
- 5 Days work
- Excellent progression opportunity
Manage a busy inbound department for a fast-paced and rapidly growing 3PL. Juggling the needs of a multi-client site, this is a role with variety and challenge. Flexible hours and convenient location.
AucklandPermanentNZ$160,000 - NZ$180,000
- Busy and challenging role
- Growing NZ 3PL business
Senior Business Process Lead role designing, managing and implementing global supply chain improvement processes. Lead change management and business transformation with a focus on Order Fulfilment.
- Simplify and standardise global supply chain processes
- Design effective processes and manage business transformation
Michael Page Procurement & Supply Chain recruitment
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist procurement and supply chain recruitment. Since opening our office in Auckland in 2008, we have become one of the leading recruitment companies across New Zealand, specialising in permanent, temporary and contract opportunities across the country. We also have offices in all major business hubs across the Asia Pacific region, including Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Hong Kong and China.
Specialists In Procurement & Supply Chain Recruitment
With a focused consulting team that specialises in procurement and supply chain recruitment, and a balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge, Michael Page has become the first choice for procurement and supply chain jobseekers and top-tier businesses across the Asia Pacific region.
Covering opportunities in areas like sourcing, purchasing, quality control and compliance, Michael Page brings together the most talented jobseekers and the country’s best employers to create innovative solutions in the industry and meet the career aspirations of employees.
Many of our consultants worked directly in the procurement and supply chain sector before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We understand exactly how procurement and supply chain performance impacts the bottom line of businesses, and we have the expertise to match skilled jobseekers with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this unique and highly strategic industry.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our dedicated team of procurement and supply chain experts specialises in recruiting the following roles:
- 3PL Management
- Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma
- Category (Manager/Director)
- Commodity (Manager/Director)
- Customer Service (Manager/Director)
- Demand & Supply Planning (Manager/Director)
- Distribution (Manager/Director)
- Global Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- General Manager, Sourcing (IPO)
- Indirect Sourcing (Manager/Director)
- Logistics/Warehouse/Distribution (Manager/Director)
- Manufacturing & Production Manager
- Materials Controller
- Master Scheduler
- National Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- Operations Manager
- Plant & Factory Manager
- Process Improvement Manager
- Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- Quality/Compliance/Technical Services Specialist
- Regional Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- R&D/Design/Product Development Specialist
- Sales & Operations Planning Manager
- Senior Buying
- Supply Chain (Manager/Director)
- Transportation (Manager/Director)
- VP, Procurement & Sourcing
- Occupational Health & Safety Specialist
Latest JobsPurchasing ManagerAucklandPermanentNZ$90,000Customer service representativeAucklandTemporaryDC Project ManagerAucklandTemporaryTender Executive (Regional) - Air FreightInternationalPermanentWarehouse SupervisorAucklandPermanentWarehouse ManagerAucklandPermanentNZ$75,000 - NZ$80,000Shipping CoordinatorAucklandPermanentNZ$58,000 - NZ$65,000QA / QA Engineer - Kitchenware/Toy (Buying office & up to 27k)InternationalPermanentInbound Logistics ManagerAucklandPermanentNZ$72,000View More Jobs