306 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobAucklandPermanent
Exciting opportunity has arisen within a Residential construction company based in Hobsonville Point. Due to new developments there is opportunities for both an Intermediate and a Senior Quantity Surveyor to support the new project.
- Exciting new development in Auckland
- Long term challenging role with ongoing training and salary reviews
A rare opportunity for a talented Product Manager to join New Zealand's largest importer of electrical appliances and accessories.
- An opportunity be involved in a fast pace environment
- Competitive salary package.
Fantastic opportunity for a proven professional Key Account Manager to work for a global market leader who prides themselves on developing careers and rewarding the best.
Featured JobAucklandPermanentNZ$75,000 - NZ$85,000
- Work for the world's leading consumer durable company
- True career development opportunities
Unique, fast-paced role working with the largest pizza chain in New Zealand. Join a high performing team and learn from the best in the industry.
AucklandPermanentNZ$80,000 - NZ$110,000
- Rare career opportunity with a reputable global brand
- Strong training & development program
An Interiors Site Manager is required to manage the Fit Out of a Commercial Apartment Block in Central City Auckland. These apartments are typically six up and two down and can include up to 300 individual units. With a Pre-Cast Concrete Shell these fit outs are to be taken through 1st, 2nd and 3rd Fix right through to handover to the client so a keen eye for detail is imperative.
AucklandPermanentNZ$130,000 - NZ$150,000
- Work with a Mid Sized Main Contractor
- Pride yourself on Prestigious Projects
We are partnered with a reputable property organisation with a focus on growing their hotels portfolio. The company has successfully acquired a few hotels this year with more planned in the next. A strategic position within their senior management team has been newly created for a hotel assets analyst to bring their visions. This is a very unique role and would suit an analytically minded asset manager or a financial analyst with extensive experience in the hotel industry.
- Unique role - review portfolio performance and implement strategies
- Reputable business in huge growth mode
A Residential Project Manager is required to aid in the management of 12+ New Build Residential Homes in Glen Innes. These builds will be for either private clients or Housing NZ so a strong level of client interface and ability as well as a proven background in Construction.
- Join a growing company with a huge reputation
- Work in Central Auckland
Play a key role in the development of our client's online presence, implementing innovative ideas to improve their performance across social media.
East TamakiTemporaryNZ$65 - NZ$80 per hour (NZ$135,190 - NZ$166,387)
- Newly created role
- Develop an engaging content strategy and take ownership of the social channels
We are partnered with a high performing manufacturing & distribution business, in search for a Financial Controller with the right balance of hands-on and strategic approach. You will have the opportunity to partner with senior stakeholders, add value from a commercial perspective and lead the technical reporting team.
WellingtonPermanentNZ$100,000 - NZ$1,200,000
- Business partnering position working closely with senior stakeholders
- Initial temporary contract with opportunity to turn permanent
A top tier commercial construction company is seeking a Site Manager to support with high end interior fit out of an office space in Central Wellington.
- Top tier contractor with exciting projects
- Fantastic company culture