287 Matching Jobs
All Jobs in: Auckland
- Featured JobOnehungaPermanent
Reporting to the Global Quality Manager this newly created role will help the NZ business unit refine and execute its strategic approach to customers and world class quality management. Leading the quality activities in the business unit (questioning the norm and challenging established systems and processes) , you will achieve the quality goals outlined by the senior leadership team with a focus on achieving maximum customer satisfaction with minimum adverse cost of quality.
- Manage multiple Quality focused teams focused on addressing customer experience
- Oversee and improve quality processes used throughout design and production
A rare opportunity for a talented Product Manager to join New Zealand's largest importer of electrical appliances and accessories.
- An opportunity be involved in a fast pace environment
- Competitive salary package.
Fantastic opportunity for a proven professional Key Account Manager to work for a global market leader who prides themselves on developing careers and rewarding the best.
- Work for the world's leading consumer durable company
- True career development opportunities
Exciting opportunity has arisen within a Residential construction company based in Hobsonville Point. Due to new developments there is opportunities for both an Intermediate and a Senior Quantity Surveyor to support the new project.
AucklandTemporaryNZ$20 - NZ$32
- Exciting new development in Auckland
- Long term challenging role with ongoing training and salary reviews
Great opportunities for accounting professionals who are confident in their ability and can adapt in a new environment in a fraction of time. We have Temp & Contract opportunities for immediate start.
Full-time/ Part-time temp & contract opportunities available with SME's and multinational pioneers.
- $20-32 per hour + 8% holiday pay + 3% kiwi saver
- Temp & Temp to Perm roles
An AP role with a difference. With the payment processing being done in a large team on site, your focus will be on analysing and reconciling customer data and accounts.
This is an initial 6 month contract working with a leader in the Logistics Industry.
- 6 month fixed term contract with the potential to go permanent
- Opportunity to step up
A highly motivated and energetic professional who will play an integral supporting position as the Executive Assistant to the General Manager.
- North shore location
- Fast paced environment
Role for a Customs Manager passionate about leadership or a Customs Supervisor looking for the next step in their career with a multi-national forwarder.
- Opportunity for a driven leader
- Supportive management structure
Opportunity for a Customs Broker with leadership experience to step up or for a Customs Supervisor looking to continue their career with a global freight forwarder.
- Global business
- Genuine career progression