Browse by Industry - Technology & Telecoms
11 Matching Jobs
Technology & Telecoms jobs
- Featured JobAucklandPermanent
Fantastic opportunity for a proven professional Key Account Manager to work for a global market leader who prides themselves on developing careers and rewarding the best.
- Work for the world's leading consumer durable company
- True career development opportunities
One of the fastest growing cloud technology companies providing cloud solutions that improve functionality across the finance sector is looking for an experienced and gifted account manager. You will be in charge of growing existing accounts & up selling cloud based financial solutions. You will liaise between clients, sub-contractors, and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions
AucklandTemporaryNZ$70,000 - NZ$80,000
- Opportunities for Career Progression
- Dominant cloud technology company
3 month contract HR role, ideal for generalist with strong ER exposure
AucklandPermanentNZ$70,000 - NZ$71,000
- 3 monthe contract
- Immediate start
Are you an experienced account manager with excellent territory management skills?
Enjoy seeking new business and developing long standing relationships?
Looking to develop with an established organisation?
- Be in charge of the growth of your own territory
- Build and develop new and existing relationships
Are you a graduate looking for a stepping stone to commence your career? We are particularly interested in recent graduates who are driven and enthusiastic with interesting and unique ideas. This opportunity will provide you exposure to a corporate environment and you will be given extensive training on the role. If you are ready to learn and grow, snatch this opportunity up!
- Recognised brand
- Fun and supportive environment
Varied and busy receptionist role with a market leading company and fast paced environment. This role will see you supporting front desk, senior leadership and HR with ad hoc projects.
AucklandTemporaryNZ$45 - NZ$55 per hour (NZ$93,593 - NZ$114,391)
- Front of house diverse role
- Opportunity to add value to a range of stakeholders and clients
- Great culture with fantastic employee satisfaction
- End to end financial reporting & consolidation process
Extremely exciting opportunity for a digital guru to join a rapidly growing digital team and manage the relationship with a variety of different stakeholders, internally and externally.
- Immediate start
- Grow your digital career
You will be responsible for providing management services to ensure effective and efficient operation of day-to-day project management activities.
- Health and well-being company initiatives
- Track record of successful Project delivery
Our client is looking for an innovative digital thinker to manage and drive the digital transformation consultancy space of their business.
- Newly created role that can be shaped around the ideal candidate
- Fantastic company culture and support