Browse by Industry - Retail
17 Matching Jobs
As the Jewellery Specialist of the Sales team, you are responsible for maximising sales target, developing and sourcing new products and clients. Meanwhile, you will play an active part in design work as may be required.
- International Art Business
- High-end Jewellery Showroom
A large retail business with a nationwide presence are currently seeking an experienced Assistant Accountant for 4-6 months with potential to become permanent. Working in an environment where no two days are the same, you will be working alongside the financial accountant and reporting to the financial controller
NewmarketTemporaryNZ$75,000 - NZ$85,000
- Great company with excellent culture
- Initial 4-6 month contract opportunity
Initial 6 months contract for an iconic New Zealand organisation within a dynamic retail environment. This is a rare varied role with a great balance of technical and analytical accounting, along with a change management element.
- Balance of analytical & technical accounting
- Dynamic role with a lot of variety
This is a great opportunity for an accounting professional who is confident with end to end AP and AR functions. Contract to permanent position working within a multinational pioneer in the automotive dealership.
WiriTemporaryNZ$45 - NZ$55 per hour (NZ$93,593 - NZ$114,391)
- World class modern office space
- Contract to Hire opportunity
Short term temporary contract: 2 - 3 weeks, starting next Monday.
- Immediate start - next Monday
- Reputable organisation - strong brand with great market presence
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual to join a great team in Auckland as a Branch Manager.
- Industry leading products
- Great leadership opportunities
My client, a leading New Zealand business, is looking to recruit a Digital Channel Manager for their head office in Auckland.
- Great role in a fast paced environment
- Hands-on and strategic!
A career building opportunity to join an established finance team as an Assistant Accountant. This is a temporary 3-6 month contract role.
- Immediate start
- Competitive hourly rate
A rare opportunity to gain experience in a reputable company with international recognition has arisen. Become part of the team in a 3-6 month contract as an Accounts Administrator/ Assistant with potential to extend.
- Opportunity to develop skills in different aspects of accounting
- Great team and culture
Part-time Company Accountant position ideal for someone looking for work life balance. Autonomous role within a friendly, down to earth team in the head office. Work 15 - 25 hours a week with the option to choose your schedule to suit your hobbies, extracurricular commitments and/or school pick ups and drop offs.
- Well established retail, wholesale & export business
- Enjoy work life balance. True workplace flexibility on offer