Browse by Industry - Media & Agency
17 Matching Jobs
Media & Agency jobs
- AucklandTemporaryNZ$40 - NZ$50 per hour (NZ$83,194 - NZ$103,992)
Excellent role, excellent business - excellent all-round opportunity!
- Initial 3 month temp role, with the view for the right candidate to go permanent
- Provide in depth analysis and insight into reporting, forecasting and budgeting
Fantastic opportunity for a junior sales person with hunting qualities to join a well respected media and publication company to help further grow their business in NZ.
- Work for a leading media and publications brand
- Opportunity for a sales person to enter a market leading company
Fantastic opportunity to join a recognised Media company. Great role, with an exciting business located in Auckland.
AucklandPermanentNZ$70,000 - NZ$80,000
- Work for a leading digital brand
- Competitive package for the right candidate
This is a sole charge function for a multinational digital marketing company based in the city fringe. The key purpose of the role will be taking full responsibility for all things finance as well as supporting the executive leadership team with wider business objectives. Ideal for a mum returning to work or looking for school hours.
- Finance Manager role - part time or full time
- Fast paced industry
An amazing opportunity to work with a well-recognized brand in an exciting industry
- Great opportunity to work with a well recognized brand
- Ability to grow your career!
My client, a world leading digital performance marketing agency, is looking to recruit a Digital Performance Director for their New Zealand business. This role will be located in central Auckland.
AucklandPermanentNZ$80,000 - NZ$90,000
- Senior leadership role
- Global leader in digital performance
Iconic New Zealand client seeking a Senior Account with a background in recruitment or media
- Recognised New Zealand Brand
- Development opportunity for the right candidate
Lead & build capability across your allocated client group by enhancing stakeholder recruiting/interviewing skills, providing specialised advice and promoting company recruitment policies and practices to management across ANZ. This includes proactive and effective new ways of sourcing and retaining top talent. As well as recruitment you will also provide generalist support to your portfolio with regards to training, performance management and reporting.
- Ideal for HR Generalist with a passion for Talent & Recruitment
- Fast growing, innovative and creative business
Deliver digital growth by offering full 360-degree digital services to key account clients.
- Fast-paced environment
- One of a kind company culture