Browse by Industry - Leisure, Travel & Tourism
6 Matching Jobs
Leisure, Travel & Tourism jobs
My client, a leader within the New Zealand tourism sector, is looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Manager for their head office in central Auckland.
- Newly created position
- Full Digital ownership
A real office all-rounder, we require a flexible candidate who is willing to look past the job description and work towards the bigger picture of this company's success.
Playing a key role within the internal operations, this role is perfect for a determined Personal Assistant who has a proactive attitude, and more importantly a sense of humour!
- This is your opportunity to join the travel and leisure industry!
- Work from a Central Auckland Office
This is a newly created role, reporting directly into the Sales and Marketing Director taking ownership of the digital strategy.
- Drive traffic, sales and conversion across digital channels
- Take ownership of digital marketing projects
The client is an internationally leading organisation employing skilled workers. Be part of a leading company, with tremendous opportunity for career progression.
- Competitive Salary Package Plus Bonus
- International Brand
Join a national leader to develop and execute the digital marketing strategies across their online platforms.
- Newly created role with exciting growth potential
- Collaborative team environment
You'll be given ample room to take the ownership of digital products along with the B2B loyalty program. You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to drive revenue around a range of digital products.
- Work for one of New Zealand's most recognisable brand names!
- Newly created role