Browse by Industry - Industrial / Manufacturing
36 Matching Jobs
Industrial / Manufacturing jobs
- Featured JobMangerePermanent
Our client is a global FMCG manufacturer and distributor who are looking for a National Sales Manager to provide strategic leadership and management of their National Accounts, Distributors and Direct Accounts.
- Newly created role
- Highly innovative business
Reporting to the Global Quality Manager this newly created role will help the NZ business unit refine and execute its strategic approach to customers and world class quality management. Leading the quality activities in the business unit (questioning the norm and challenging established systems and processes) , you will achieve the quality goals outlined by the senior leadership team with a focus on achieving maximum customer satisfaction with minimum adverse cost of quality.
PenrosePermanentNZ$50,000 - NZ$60,000
- Manage multiple Quality focused teams focused on addressing customer experience
- Oversee and improve quality processes used throughout design and production
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and driven individual to join Reynolds Group, a leading business who are experiencing a growth phase and as a result expanding their team. This role sets the pace and opens doors for future Sales and Marketing opportunities within the business.
- Reynolds Group are 100% kiwi owned
- Boost your career within a high performing business
An exciting opportunity to join a leading materials handling business who are looking for an experienced sales professional to market world leading brands across the North Island.
- Competitive package
- National travel
Unlimited potential for career progression
Training and development throughout your career
- Recruitment Consultant
Join a leading packaging manufacturer as an Account Manager, selling custom made packaging solutions into the Food and Beverage Industries
- Major manufacturer of Packaging Solutions
- Mixture of Account Management and Business Development
Provide administration support to the Contracts Team as well as other departments, whilst being responsible for the management of key account orders.
- Collaborative and fast-paced working environment
- 30 hours per week
Reporting to the Operations Director the Manufacturing Manager will manage 35 Operators and a team of 10 Engineers to manage production demand whilst achieving lowest cost, highest productivity and high quality. Your focus will be on delivering on time in full and enhancing an already impressive culture of safe working and continuous improvement.
Mount WellingtonPermanentNZ$45,000 - NZ$50,000
- Manufacturing Manager role reporting into the Operations Director
- Autonomous leadership of the businesses plastics operation
We are seeking a talented Office Administrator to facilitate the smooth running of this busy head office. This diverse role will have you involved in all aspects of administration, requiring a cool head and strong organisation skills.
This is an opportunity not to be missed if you are a passionate problem solver and enjoy the company of like minded individuals who strive to succeed.
- Ideal position for a dynamic and enthusiastic Office Administrator
- Advance your career in Office Support
Join a leader in building supply products who are looking for an experienced sales professional to manage new business acquisition and their existing client base.
- Industry Leader in Industrial / Building Supply Products
- Growth Opportunities