Browse by Industry - FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods)
62 Matching Jobs
FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) jobs
- Featured JobAucklandPermanent
A rare opportunity for a talented Product Manager to join New Zealand's largest importer of electrical appliances and accessories.
AucklandTemporaryNZ$20 - NZ$32
- An opportunity be involved in a fast pace environment
- Competitive salary package.
Great opportunities for accounting professionals who are confident in their ability and can adapt in a new environment in a fraction of time. We have Temp & Contract opportunities for immediate start.
Full-time/ Part-time temp & contract opportunities available with SME's and multinational pioneers.
East TamakiPermanentNZ$50,000 - NZ$60,000
- $20-32 per hour + 8% holiday pay + 3% kiwi saver
- Temp & Temp to Perm roles
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a truly global organisation that puts quality and customer care at the core of everything they do. Their Customer Service team is focused on providing an exceptional level of customer care to support their mission to improve consumer outcomes.
- Work as a valued member of a dedicated team of professionals.
- ASAP start date
Opportunity for you to join a fun, friendly and supportive team. Work as a Customer Service Representative supporting the wider team in a temporary assignment.
Hawkes BayTemporaryNZ$55,000 - NZ$65,000
- Immediate start
- Temporary assignment
12 month fixed term contract managing the Foodstuffs account across the Hawkes Bay region. You will receive superb training and development and will be joining a strong company culture.
- Passionate and creative company
- Highly focused on giving back to the community
Brand Management opportunity within a large global retail/FMCG business.
- International Brands Portfolio
- Career progression opportunities
This is a Senior Credit Control position within a multinational business and a large finance team. You will take responsibility of your own portion of the ledger and be expected to work autonomously and produce results.
- Temp to Perm Opportunity
Exciting new opportunity to join a fast growing dynamic brand. Develop your skill set and understanding of how the FMCG industry operates.
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Immediate start
Join a market leader and enjoy training, development and a fantastic culture
- Competitive Salary Package
- Highly regarded business in New Zealand
Warehouse and Logistics Coordinator whose primary focus is coordinating the import process along with domestic transport and ensuring the highest operational service is delivered to clients.
- Global FMCG Company
- Logistics role with growth oppertunities