Browse by Industry - Business Services
17 Matching Jobs
Business Services jobs
My client, a leading customer facing company here in New Zealand, is looking to recruit a Product Owner for their growing Digital and Technology division. The role will be based in Auckland.
- New role - make a real difference.
- Innovative organisation that is pushing digital boundaries
Our client the leading international financial printer across the globe is expanding rapidly due to their continued success, they are now seeking a financial translator to join their team
- Represent industry leaders
- Speicalise yourself in the Financial industry
An exciting opportunity for a proven professional to grow within a leading print and label manufacturing business looking for a strong Business Development Manager to push hard into the label market.
- Growth opportunities
- Competitive salary
Our client is a global brand with a client portfolio of NZ largest organisations. They are now looking for a Telesales Representative to develop new corporate accounts. You will be responsible for new business generation, growing existing accounts and contract renewal. This role requires you to combine your Customer Service and Sales skills to continue building strong business relationships with existing and new clients.
- Outbound Sales opportunity
- Uncapped commission structure
Our client are a world-leading global services firm seeking a strategic and project focused Procurement Manager to lead Supply Chain and Procurement initiatives across NZ.
- Senior leadership role reporting into the ANZ CPO
- High degree of client, supplier and internal relationship management
An exciting strategic Senior HR Rewards consulting opportunity within a highly reputable management consultancy firm.
- Strategic Leadership Position
- Excellent Career Development
Exciting business expanding rapidly looking for an ambitious, hands-on Digital Acquisition Manager to own and drive their New Zealand-wide acquisition campaigns forward.
- Join an exciting business rapidly expanding across New Zealand
- Managing an entire digital presence across multiple digital channels
Reporting directly to the Business Director you will be responsible for event coordination alongside general ad hoc duties.
- 2 week assignment
- Immediate start
The role of a associate consultant at PageGroup revolves around business development, commercial customer service and generating revenue whilst engaging clients, candidates and your colleagues.
- Endless career progression opportunities within a global company
- Industry leading training & development
As a specialist consultant at PageGroup your role revolves around maintaining the best client and candidate relationships to facilitate a successful match.
- Endless progression opportunities within a global company
- Work with the world's biggest brands